Organic Healthy Nature CBD is a phytocannabinoid that is extracted from the cannabis plant. It is said to induce feelings of tranquility and sleepiness, making it favorable for curing sleep disorder or insomnia. It can be used to alleviate symptoms of anxiety disorders, diabetes and epilepsy as well. This oil can be consumed in various ways, including topical creams, tinctures, vaporizing, food products and ingested capsules. The soporific effects of this Cannabidiol depend on its concentration, high concentration oils produce strong effects while low concentration oil produce minimal effects.
How Does It Work?
Cannabinoids fall in the category of chemical compounds that are found in marijuana which has a tendency to get attached to certain receptors in the consumer’s brain. It triggers some specific hormones known as neurotransmitters that allow the brain to communicate with other parts of the body.
Therefore, because of its therapeutic benefits, it is widely used in the treatment of anxiety, pain, inflammation, and even tumor.
Despite all the claims made by the manufacturers of Organic Healthy Nature CBD tincture, it is not really tested enough by the medical professionals. However, there are various upcoming clinical trials which we might get insight into very soon.
Dosage Of This Oil
Here is where things are little fuzzy. By definition, CBD tincture is a mixture of cannabidiol and alcohol. But, since we could not find any official website of the product, we do not find much information on
- How many drops one should take.
- Exactly how much concentration of oil should be taken.
- How many times in a day it should be taken.
- And a lot of other important information.
However, as per the studies, tinctures are absorbed primarily by the sub-lingual veins. This makes them stand apart from the edibles which are absorbed by the stomach.
Benefits Of This Oil
Using Cannabidiol can help improve cardiovascular health, lessen anxiety, reduce pain. It is believed to be even capable of treating some of the cancer symptoms.
The manufacturers claim that it is not a psychoactive compound and does not give the user “high” which is a typical symptom of cannabis.
Below are some major known benefits of this Oil:
- Can reduce pain associated with multiple sclerosis, RA and even cancer
- Reduces depression and anxiety as mentioned in human and animal studies
- Claims to possess anti-cancer properties
- May improve acne by reducing production of sebum in the sebaceous glands
- Treats some of the symptoms of epilepsy and Parkinson’s disease
- Hampers the progression of Alzheimer’s disease
- May decrease the blood pressure and improve cardiovascular health
Who Can Use?
- People suffering from severe insomnia symptoms.
- Those who prefer sleeping capsules, vaping, topical and gummies.
- People suffering from anxiety disorders or chronic pain.
- Sleepers suffering from night time anxiety & sporadic sleep.
Final Verdict For This Oil
CBD tinctures are widely used by many people and it is coming out to be as one of the best in the industry. Though, there is no evidence found about any side effects so far but, These oils can sometimes cause mild anxiety, dizziness, vomiting and diarrhea.
So, we recommend the customers to consult their doctors before buying the product.